System: MTM-2 was developed for processes exhibiting a high method level. The MTM-2 represent a simplified system based on MTM-1. The following application conditions must be met:
- production with a high degree of repetition
- longer-cycle work processes
- detail-designed processes
- work instructions with precise descriptions of methods
- deviations in the individual operator methods can be detectedWe welcome you to explore all of the classes the MTM Association offers. Our goal is to thoroughly educate users so they may improve profitability, efficiency and even the lives of their employees through standardized work measurements.
Course: This 5-day course educates students about the theory and application of MTM-2 using laboratory practice, and emphasizes the immense impact the implementation of the MTM-2 system can have on businesses and operations worldwide. BlueCard® certification in MTM-2 will be issued to those that successfully complete the course.
Duration: 5 days; Normally held M-F.
Prerequisite: Students must have completed MTM-1 or MTM-1Base.
Dates: Please visit our Calendar to Register for the next class that meets your schedule.
Venue: This course is taught by a MTM-Certified Instructor, in a class-room setting; all training materials are included.
Location: This course is held at the MTM office in Des Plaines, Il, a suburb of Chicago. The MTM office is located approximately 4 miles North of Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, at 1111 East Touhy Avenue, Suite 280.
Costs (Non-Members / Members): $2,500 / $2,000 USD
On-Site Option: Available; please sign up and request your course dates through our Calendar. Register Now
On-Line Option: Not Available On-Line.